Some of my palettes 8D I really enjoy making these when I am bored! <3
Feel free to use them!
How to do this:
1. Open your photoshop. (Perferable CS3 or higher)
2. Find a nice picture with bright colors!
3. Paste it into photoshop.
4. Click Filter> Pixelate> Crystalize.
5. move the cell shade bar until you get nice blobs of colors
6. Enjoy your palette!For GIMP users:
(Looks slightly differently)
1. Find a picture and paste it etc.
2. Click Filters> Fade> Pixelise
3. Change the numbers under the preview
4. Enjoy 8D
(Not sure if it is correct, I have the Dutch GIMP. Feel free to correct me! <3)
I try to work with these when I am artblocked. It is really fun to work with limited palettes
I don't think anyone has ever showed this technique on deviantART yet. it has been going around on Tumblr though.
I'm not sure, but it could work with GIMP too?
Anyways enjoy this small tutorial 8D